Saturday, March 20, 2010

Halloween Costume 2009

Three, three photos of me as The Count ah ah ah [thunder and lightning]. The makeup was the hardest part. I am not a makeup artist, and didn't have one to help me, so I made stuff up as I went along: prosthetic ears and nose, fake beard and eyebrows, and a custom mixed shade of purple. The cape was custom made by a talented friend. Unfortunately, this costume was not enough to bring me a fourth win in a row at the Blarney Stone. Luckily one of the people who beat me was my good friend Sean (pictured in his scary Zombie Shriner costume). This costume was the result of a strict set of guidelines I gave myself after two unwieldy costumes. The guidelines were: must be able to fit in a car/taxi, must be able to see, drink, walk, and breath normally, must be not cause bruises or pain.

No comments: