Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009 Lower Mainland Haunts

This is a list of some of the main haunts in the Lower Mainland. This is not a complete list of every Halloween event, or small haunted house. Do to my association with many of the creators of these haunts, I will not be ranking these haunts in any way. They all have thier own unique qualities that make them good, and you will get something different out of each one of them. These haunts are now all open nightly until Halloween.

Barnyard Phantoms -Surrey
Dunbar Haunted House -Vancouver
Fright Nights -Vancouver
Haunted Forest Scream Train -Surrey
Potters House of Horrors -Surrey
Reapers -Chilliwack

I've not been to these ones, so I can't verify what they offer:
Ghost Ridge -Maple Ridge  ( I think this is new for '09)
Haunted Power House -Stave Falls (I'm intrigued by the claim of a 45 minute tour)

If anyone has any other suggestions for Haunts that should be listed, let me know. Also, I'm curious if Aberthau is able to live up to being listed again, please email me if you go this year, and let me know what they've done.

No comments: