Trick or Treat: The Halloween Party IS BACK!
Why go to a Halloween Party when you can go to THE Halloween party!
Finding a venue that has the right feel, capacity and availability is no small task, but we will return Saturday Oct 29th 2016 at The Butcher and Bullock in downtown Vancouver.
From two of Vancouver’s most notorious hauntrepreneurs comes the wickedest Halloween Party this side of Salem. Our team of freaks, geeks and monsters are working overtime to bring you the best Halloween experience Vancouver has to offer.
Did you make an amazing costume? Are you wondering where all the most devoted ghouls and ghosts are going to be strutting their stuff this Halloween Night? If you have an unhealthy love of Jack-O-Lanterns then we are the party for you! This is no club night. This is a Halloween Party! And we do it like no one else.
Oh did I mention the costume contest? A REAL costume contest judged by industry professionals who want to be scared! So bring your best, your scariest, your most amazing costume and we will shower you with CASH, gifts, and sticky pumpkin spice glory. Win the coveted Golden Skull Trophy and some of our $1031 and over $600 in gift cards and prizes we want to reward your efforts with.
Music! Burlesque! THE BEST COSTUME CONTEST IN VANCOUVER! Also any number of acts, games and other (un)pleasant surprises along the way.
Come join your genial host Aleister Crane as we celebrate HALLOWEEN!
– A spooky and fun night full of tricks and treats with DJs playing Halloween favourites and a spooky twist of party music.
– Magic, Burlesque and other thrilling performances
– Decorations and lighting by professionals from Vancouver’s film and TV industry
– Costume contest with $1031 in cash and over $600 in gift cards and prizes
– Contests, surprises and more!